Emily Ratajkowski wearing Altuzarra top and matching skirt
I wanted September 1st to mark the date of my return to the blogging world. Since the burglary it's been a constant back and forth with the insurance company and so far I still haven't managed to get a replacement camera or laptop... However, as I type this from my (little) iPhone, I couldn't resist posting my favourite red carpet outfits from the MTV VMA's 2015. 
There were lots of really nice pieces, but here are my top 6...

Gigi Hadid, wearing Emilia Wickstead

Taylor Swift, wearing Top and matching trousers by Ashish and gorgeous Christian Louboutin shoes

Hailee Steinfeld wearing Stella McCartney

Christy Teigen wearing Marcheasa AW15

Brandi Cyrus

...And a bonus!

Sorry (not sorry) this is epic! Ha!


Let me know your top 5 red carpet looks from the mtv vmas 2015.

I'll be back very soon with regular posts but in the mean time,
don't forget to follow me on bloglovin for instant updates of new posts.

Thanks for stopping by! New posts every Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday!xx