A few years ago, I did a YouTube video featuring my shoe collection. It was so long ago that I decided to do an updated version. 
 It was really fun but tiring to shoot due to the hours of awkward pose positions lol!

Here are some stills from the video...



I've had these red shoes from ebay for a while and I still get a great reception every time I wear them. Despite the fact that they are extremely uncomfortable!



When I saw these shoes in Schuh, I could hardly contain my excitement!! THEN when I found out they were on sale for £14, I nearly keeled over! 
The sequin detail took some getting used to, but the stack block platform heel and sole- more than made up for it!!




The chunky heels above are from New Look are so comfy. They remind me of summer.
They're simple but the colour adds a touch of stand out vibrance.


I gave details on these bad boys in a previous post about DiY Shoes



Check my previous post DIY Studded Shoes for more info about these shoes



These gladiator heels from NewLook have just the right amount of Rock chick edge


These denim shoes by Jeffrey Campbell are just beautiful! I love the spike detail and banana heel.


Check out the video for a more detailed look at the shoes and to listen to my upcoming single! 



Watch the video below to see my initial shoe collection. Throw back!!!xx