Hey lovelies! I'm back with a new makeup tutorial and I have to say, this is definitely one of my favourites.
It was created by celebrity beauty adviser Sir John (Instagram: @sjblife).
for the gorgeous Joan Smalls.



To me, this look is so editorial especially with their very defined contoured cheeks- Something I'm not used to in real life, but really looks effective for a dramatic evening look.
As soon as I saw it I thought I definitely have to recreate this look so here it is.



Be sure to check out the video below for step-by-step tutorial on how to recreate this look.



List Of Products Used;

Sleek Blush By 3 Palette, Sugar
Sleek contour Kit, Medium
Sleek Eyeshadow Palette, Au Naturel
Sleek Contour Kit, Dark
MUA kohl Pencil, Jet Black
Mac Lipstick, Ruby Woo


Thanks so much for stopping by! See you soon. XXX