Hey guys! So I'm finally back with fashion posts! This is definitely where my heart lies so I'm excited to do more fashion based things on my blog and youtube channel.
This is a dress I made for my last birthday celebration. If you've seen my tumblr page, you'll see that I LOVE shiny things! However, my absolute favourite combination is black & gold! 
In my opinion, wearing black gives you an excuse to go all out with accessories...

Above, is a sketch I drew showing the style of this dress, although this was drawn after the dress was completed. 


Here are some stills from the video








More video stills


Absolutely in love with these bangles/ bracelets from Primark. 
They came in a set of 5 and I bought two sets.



Dress, Designed & Made by Bisa
Earring, Matalan
Bangles, Matalan
Boots, Jeffrey Campbell Lita Spikes Gold
Bag, Miss Selfridge 



Photography & Videography done by yours truly!:D
I had so much fun filming &  editing this vid! Hope you like it!