Bay Doll Face


List Of Products Used;

Sleek Primer Palette
Mac Fix +
Mac Pigment 'Violet'
120 Eyeshadow Palette
Mac Pigment 'Pink Bronze'
NYC Kohl Eye Pencil #926 'White'
Saffron Gel Liner
Sleek Blush #937 'Flamingo'
Sleek Face Contour Kit (Medium)
Mac Lipstick 'Pink Nouveau
M.U.A Lipstick #3










Barbie Loves Mac

I fell in love with this image as soon as I saw it. I guess it's because ever since I was a kid, I loved Barbie & have never really gotten over her! I just had to do my own version.


I didn't have any of the original MAC products used, so I used my own.





List of products used;

Kiss Rose eyeshadow palette
Beauty Uk Eyeshadow Collection #6
Bonny Ann Lip liner #15
Bonny Ann White Kohl Eyeliner #8
Mac Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation NC50
Sleek Face Contour Kit 'Medium'
Bourjois Volumizer Mascara
Saffron Gel Liner
Barry M Lip Paint #52
Barry M Lip Gloss #5



The Pink Barbie Look